Veterinary Feed Directives (VFD)

As a beekeeper, whether you have one colony or 10,000 colonies,  you will need a VFD from your veterinarian to treat your colonies for foulbrood.   Western Bee can help you with this process.  Below are a couple of forms you will need to take with you to your veterinarian.  Both are printable when  you click on them.  You may also contact Rick Molenda, President of Western Bee who can visit with you and your veterinarian to assist you with this process.